Fair Housing Association of Connecticut, Inc.
38th Annual FHACt Fair Housing Conference
'Shining a Light on Fair Housing Rights in 2017'
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Sheraton Hartford South
100 Capital Avenue,
Rocky Hill, CT
Please click here for Directions
|Highlights of the Conference Include:
- Interactive Audience Participation Session on Implicit Bias in Housing Facilitated by Representatives from Ohio State's Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity
- Panel on Fair Housing and the Convicted Felon: A Second Chance
- Panel on Invisible Disabilities and Trauma
- 'Coloring' - a short film about growing up as a Muslim in a predominately white area followed by a Q&A discussion with the filmmakers
- Anti-Defamation League CT Regional Director Steve Ginsburg speaking about the "The Rise in Incidents of Anti-Semitism and Hate: How We Respond and Build Better Communities"
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Please click here to download the Conference Registration Package
containing the full schedule, menu, and instructions for
paying dues and registering for the Conference
|If you did not receive a FHACt Conference REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN message,
it means that we do not have your current email address.
Please click here to add your current email address
so that we can send you continuing updates on the FHACt Conference
If you have questions regarding the Conference Registration Package, please contact:
FHACt Secretary Nancy Kasper at 860-749-0809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.